MARINE & OFF-SHORE
The sea and the weather conditions can sometimes change suddenly. Marine operations can be difficult and even dangerous if precautions are not taken.
The OffShore METEO FRANCE solutions allow you to predict, optimize and secure your operations.
Our OffShore offer is based on 3 pillars:
- The experience of METEOMER Company (founded in 1985)
- The expertise of our subsidiary METEO FRANCE INTERNATIONAL (MFI) for integrated projects management
- The METEO FRANCE know-how relating assistance at sea, with a dedicated and expert team
The METEO FRANCE Offshore Team offers a reliable forecasting service with 24/7 assistance to fulfil all your critical offshore operational needs to make decisions on best informed basis, in particular by:
- Squall warnings or others risks
- Reports on wave conditions, wind and many others meteorological parameters with the possible integration of customer thresholds.
THE METEO FRANCE offshore team consists of experts in tropical weather and marine activities, everywhere in the world.
All the information needed for the best weather assistance (model data, satellite images, in situ observations, ...) are available in real time for all forecasters on their workstations. Our forecasters can therefore see, compare and appraise real-time comments received, with the model output and forecast products already made.
Thus, They are able to issue forecasts and warnings, as close as the reality.
All our systems are monitored 24/7, (particularly the operational servers and workstations) including the operating system (dissemination process) allowing additional security for our customers in the good reception of information.
In situ measurements
Based on its wide range of offshore measurement equipment, METEO FRANCE (through its subsidiary MFI) can lead any sea campaign wherever you need it.
For this, METEO FRANCE can provide:
- Waves height, period and direction
- Current profiles
- Current speed and directionTide variations and height
- Wind speed and direction
Some Client References
Your Market Manager for Meteo-France: Christophe JACOLIN
For more information on all the products, services and solutions that Météo-France proposes in the field of Marine-OffShore, please contact us.
Contact: offshore-at-meteo.fr (Change -at- by @)
Tel: 0 890 71 14 15 (0.15 € TTC / min) - Open on working days : 9am - 12pm / 2pm - 5pm